There are a few other things which find themselves onto a to-do-list for a visit to Rio.
1) Christ the Redeemer
2) The cable car up to Sugarloaf
3) Sunning yourself on Ipanema
4) Eating your body weight in meat at one of the churrascarias the city is famed for.
5) Drinking a few caipirinhas
6) Tasting feijoada. It appears as a heady concoction of meat. And beans. With slices of sunshine-orange. Those seem to be the key ingredients, and you can’t really cap off a visit to Rio without sampling some of it.
The sticky thing is that the first three things on that list are largely weather dependant. Yet when you find yourself in the …